[Difx-users] DiFX Meeting talks

Reynolds, Cormac (CASS, Kensington WA) Cormac.Reynolds at csiro.au
Fri Sep 7 03:41:20 EDT 2018

Dear all,

We would like to upload talks from the DiFX meeting to the DiFX
developer's wiki. These presentations provide very useful reference
material. Christian was able to supply me with a copy of the talks from
the presentation PC, so I have all of them available, but would like to
get permission from the authors before posting them anywhere public.

If you made a presentation at this week's meeting, could you please let
me know if you are agreeable to having your talk uploaded to the wiki?
If you would like to supply a redacted version for posting on the wiki,
please email that version to me.

Thanks all for a  great meeting, look forward to seeing you at the next one!

regards,
Cormac.