[Difx-users] difxcalc maximum # antennas

David Gordon David.Gordon-1 at mail.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 14 10:22:34 EDT 2018

Hi Chris, Helge, Olaf,

Yes, it looks like I need to do some cleanup in difxcalc.
The maximun number of stations is set in three different
files, as Olaf said:
   Max_stat in cmxst11.i
   MaxStat  in d_input.i
   Nstation2 in c2poly.i

I will try to consolidate these into one file but it may
not be practical. There is some other work in difxcalc
I want to do and it may be a while before I can get
to it.

The number of sources is also set in at least two
different files, cmxsr11.i and c2poly.i. I had
intended it to handle up to 500 phase centers,
which is what the SCHED manual mentions as the
limit. Should it be larger than 500? There are
some very large arrays used in difxcalc, so it
might be better for individual users to set
this individually.

Can you or other users send me your .calc
files with the largest number of stations or
sources or phase centers so I can use them
for testing? Thanks.

Cheers,
David