[Difx-users] DIFXCalc max number of antenna

Walter Brisken wbrisken at lbo.us
Thu Jun 14 09:57:59 EDT 2018

Hi Chris, Olaf,

It would be good to explicitly reach out to David Gordon on this for two
reasons:

1. would be good that any changes made are captured upstream and that our
usage envelope is understood by David

2. would be good to know if there are any dangers associated with
increasing values and we might identify other limits that should be raised

Thanks for identifying this issue,

Walter