[comm] Fyi: IP Addresses and Cost To the Library

James Robnett jrobnett at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 6 10:04:36 EDT 2007

     Requiring they go through the proxy is about
the only solution.

     The idea of 'one IP address' for NRAO is rather
meaningless.

     Solving this is pretty much a no-op beyond
sending an email to scistaff directing them at
the proxy howto.    We could pretty it up a bit
by having directions specific to this issue.

      There's absolutely no reason for us to be
spending that kind of money.

James