[comm] Fyi: IP Addresses and Cost To the Library

Gareth Hunt ghunt at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 6 08:49:08 EDT 2007

Marsha and discussed this yesterday and I asked her to send me a note.
So how can we help?

In a quick bull session yesterday, several ideas were thrown around such
as requiring scientists to use a proxy for these services.

Discussion welcome.

Cheers,
Gareth.

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------