[comm] No Communications meeting tomorrow + no news

Gareth Hunt ghunt at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 30 16:26:43 EDT 2001

Guys,

Reminder: We will meet on Tuesdays at 10:30 EDT, 8:30 MDT, 7:30 MST via video.
          Meetings will be held as needed.

I have no items in need of discussion, so I propose cancelling this meeting,
but I will substitute a logistic meeting for those of us (Childers, Hunt,
Jackson, Runion) who plan to attend the AT&T Labs Innovation Forum later this
month.

Intranet status:

  As last time - nothing has happened.  I am almost to a point where I don't
  think about this any more because I get so mad when I do.  I have recently
  tried invoking help from the new contract managers (GovWorks) to harass AT&T,
  but apparrently they are still immovable.

Cheers,
Gareth.