[alma_na] Draft AMAC Agenda Attached

Janet Bauer jbauer at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 19 12:51:06 EST 2003

Paul Vanden Bout has asked me to forward this DRAFT AMAC Agenda to you.
 No official agenda for the upcoming AMAC meeting has been issued. This
is a draft agenda that the JAO has suggested.  It can be used for
planning purposes.

Also, is anyone arriving at the Albuquerque airport on Sunday and could
bring Profs. Miyama and Ichiguro from the airport to the Motel 6 in
Socorro?  They are arriving in Albuquerque on Sunday, 23rd March at
12:38 on American Airlines flight 307 (from Dallas). If you could help
out, please send me an email or give me a call.  Thanks!

Regards,

Janet

Janet Bauer
ALMA Project Secretary
NRAO - ALMA North American Project Office
2496 Old Ivy Road, Suite 226
Charlottesville, VA 22903
434.296.0296   Phone
434.296.0255   Fax