[wfc] Straw Vote on voting

William Pence William.Pence at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 20 14:02:47 EST 2013

I support the disbanding of the regional committees, on the
understanding that the current IAU FITS Working Group procedures for
reviewing and approving any proposed changes to FITS will also be
'modernized'.  I think the current review process needs to be expanded
in order to better capture the opinions of all segments of the FITS
community and to make sure that any dissenting opinions from minority
constituents are addressed as much as possible.

-Bill