[wfc] Reminder: Call for WGAS FITS Committee vote on bintable proposals

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 4 12:55:37 EST 2005

Just a gentle reminder that we are at the halfway point of our voting
period.

I thank the six members who have voted already and would like to
remind the others not to forget the vote.

Cheers,

  - Arnold

----- Forwarded message from Arnold Rots -----

As there were no reported objections to holding a vote on the 2 FITS
binary table proposals, the chair of the IAU FITS Working Group has
called on each of the 4 regional FITS committee chairmen to conduct a
vote by their respective committee members.

I hereby call on the members of the WGAS FITS Committee (the North
American committee) to cast their votes by 15 February 2005.

----- End of forwarded message from Arnold Rots -----
Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu