[wfc] Next: Checksum proposal (revisited)

Arnold Rots arots at head-cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 14 08:33:50 EST 2002

My apologies, a message from Randy Thompson finally made me read my
message again.  I meant to say November 22, not November 15.
I.e., if no significant issues are brought up by November 22, I will
call for a vote; however, if any significant issues are raised, we
will discuss them and take it from there.

  - Arnold