[Pafgbt] testing with paf1 and papillon hosts

Rick Fisher rfisher at nrao.edu
Fri May 3 15:29:56 EDT 2013

Hi Paul,

I think that Anish will still be on travel next week, and I don't need to
use paf1 or papillon.  Just let us know when you are testing so we can
stay out of your way.  Anish was running some tests on the system so it
may not be configured exactly as when you last used it.  Let us know if
you get stuck.

Rick