[Pafgbt] Soldering new dipoles

Karl Warnick warnick at ee.byu.edu
Tue Jan 22 11:34:04 EST 2013

Bob and all,

Rick suggested last fall that the Green Bank machine shop could assist
with fabrication of the new dipoles. We've run into a snag and could use
some help. The soldering expert in our university machine shop has
retired, and the current staff have not been able to achieve the quality
in the soldering we need for the antennas (see attached). Would it be
possible for us to send the parts for the remaining 19 dipoles to Green
Bank for soldering?

Karl

--
Karl F. Warnick