[Pafgbt] Planning for PAF test on GBT

Rick Fisher rfisher at nrao.edu
Sat Oct 27 16:02:01 EDT 2012

Dear "pafgbt" mail subscribers,

There's been little or no activity on the "pafgbt" mail exploder in the
past couple of years.  Rather than discontinue this exploder, I suggest
that we change its emphasis from general phased array feed correspondence
to a planning forum for the upcoming test of the PAF on the GBT.  If
this new purpose is of little or no interest to you, feel free to
unsubscribe.

I have taken the liberty of adding a few email addresses to this exploder
for new people involved in the project in recent non-exploder email.  The
new addresses will have received an email to this effect shortly before
this one.

To keep everyone informed of all planning associated with PAF tests on the
GBT, I urge you to use this email exploder for anything that might be of
interest to more than two people.  As a non-participant in the GBT VEGAS
project I haven't found the frequent email activity on that forum terribly
bothersome so don't worry that you're filling too many mailboxes.  If in
doubt, use this exploder

Regards,
Rick