[Pafgbt] PAF/GBT code

Richard Black aeldstesort at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:35:02 EST 2012

Dr. Fisher,

I designed section 4.3 to describe all the commands that would be used by
the M&C system to control the DAQ. However, I would take those descriptions
with a grain of salt; I just realized that additional information will be
needed. Hopefully the DAQ's command descriptions will be finished by the
end of the week; I need to finalize the specifications with Dr. Jeffs and
Dr. Warnick tomorrow.

Regarding the correlator mode, that's been sitting in a code freeze for a
month or so.  We'll pull it out and dust it off and get back to you. Last I
checked, we had the correlator working for 32 elements, but this hasn't
been formally verified yet.

We've been working on a single system. If there's anything else about the
system that I can inform you about, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Richard Black