[Pafgbt] PAF beamformer size and cost

Rick Fisher rfisher at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 8 10:26:42 EST 2010

Good points.  Data rate and storage capacity are just a matter of money.
Data management is where complexity sets in, and this is the toughest
thing to deal with.  For the moment we might use data rate as a blunt
metric of the bottle neck, but let's keep the real problem at the fore.
The system design MUST include data management.

Rick