[nraosoc-yoga] Noon yoga & room setups

Bill Sahr bsahr at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 13 12:33:20 EST 2018

As of today, Tue, 11/13/2018,  Noon yoga
location & room setups are as follows:

Tue, 11/13 - DSOC auditorium, setup is 3X3X3 U-shape,
              hereafter known as "pizza lunch"

Thu, 11/15 - DSOC auditorium, 3 straight rows of table
              and chairs, with a center aisle, hereafter
              known as colloquium

Tue, 11/20 - DSOC auditorium, pizza lunch

Thu, 11/22 - DSOC auditorium, colloquium

Tue, 11/27 - DSOC auditorium, pizza lunch

Thu, 11/29 - DSOC auditorium, colloquium

Also, it's time to start thinking about who is going
to replace me for these notices.  Eric can do it when
he is here, but he will need a backup for when he is
gone.

I am retiring.  Dec 28th is my last day at NRAO. I do
not live in or near Socorro.  I will not be attending
Noon yoga or producing these emails.

Volunteers?  It needs to be someone who can access the
NRAO Meeting Planner Web Scheduler.

Thank you.

Bill Sahr