[nraosoc-yoga] class locations for June

Bill Sahr bsahr at nrao.edu
Thu May 31 16:29:23 EDT 2018

Since we have several new members who have just joined
the mailing list, I am repeating here the entire
schedule of Yoga rooms for June 2018:

Tue 6/5 - Gym, Room 1  (at bottom of stairs?)
Thu 6/7 - DSOC (AOC) auditorium, our usual room

Tue 6/12 - SAC   (famously hard floor!)
Thu 6/14 - SAC

Tue 6/19 - Gym, Racquetball Court
Thu,6/21 - Gym, Racquetball Court

Tue 6/26 - SAC
Thu 6/28 - SAC

Contact me if you have any questions & I will try
to help.

For those of you who are at NRAO but are unfamiliar
with the NM Tech campus, there is a pretty good map
of Tech available at the front desk.

A copy of this email is going to the receptionist.
We will try to post notices on the DSOC doors on the
days the classes have moved, and Eric &/or I will
attempt to send email reminders via this list manager.

Bill Sahr