[nraosoc-yoga] Thu , 5/3

Bill Sahr bsahr at nrao.edu
Tue May 1 12:53:49 EDT 2018

Nope.  Not a room move.  Noon yoga is in the DSOC
auditorium as usual today and this coming Thursday,
5/3.  It just that I, Bill Sahr, don't expect to
be in class on Thursday, and I don't know if Eric
will be there.

If Eric will be there, the room setup will be
whatever he says it should be.  If Eric is not
there, then the current schedule calls for us
to setup for colloquium after Thursday's class
- 3 straight rows of tables & chairs, with a
center aisle.  That's for Thursday, 5/3.

For today, Tue, 5/1, the setup after class will
be a "small U".  Not sure what that means - a
2 x 2 x 2 ?  We can discuss it.  I expect to be
there today.  And the meeting after us today is
scheduled to start at 1PM, so we have to be out.

Thanks.

Bill Sahr