[nraosoc-yoga] Noon Yoga

Bill Sahr bsahr at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 19 18:37:06 EST 2018

Perhaps my last note on this topic?

Room locations & setups:

Thu 12/20 - DSOC auditorium
As to the setup, currently there is no colloquium
scheduled for Fri, 12/21.  Mon 12/24 & Tue 12/25
are holidays.  There is a reservation for a lunch
talk on Wed, 12/26.  I don' know if the lunch talk
is for real, but if we want to be polite, we could
do the 3 X 3 X 3 U-shape for pizza lunch as the setup.

Tue 12/25 - holiday, no yoga

Thu 12/27 - Does anyone know if a class is scheduled
for this day?  If yes, the setup would be colloquium.

Tue, 1/1/2019 - if there is a class, the auditorium
is available.  The setup would be pizza lunch

Thu, 1/3 - DSOC auditorium, setup is colloquium

Tue, 1/8 - DSOC auditorium, pizza lunch

Thu, 1/10 - DSOC auditorium, colloquium

And that's as far as I will go.  All of the January
dates should be rechecked later.  Strange things
happen to the calendar at the transition to a new
year.

I will not be present at the Thu, 12/20 class.

It's been great doing yoga with all of you!

Bill Sahr