[nraosoc-yoga] Noon yoga

Bill Sahr bsahr at sdc.org
Mon Aug 6 10:26:55 EDT 2018

All,

Noon yoga is scheduled for the DSOC auditorium for both this
Tue, 8/7 & Thu 8/9.

On Tue, there is an event following us, that is scheduled for 1:30 to
3Pm.  I have not contacted the event organizer (& will not be doing
so, I am on vacation), but the calendar entry calls for _all chairs_
for that event.

So, it looks like "all hands", is the setup for Tue. Five rows of chairs,
with a  center aisle.

I will not be there Tue, & Eric may override my call of all hands
setup if he has a chance to contact the event organizer.

Thu, 8/9 we are again in the DSOC auditorium.  As far as I can
see at this time, there is no setup afterwards.  We can just leave
the table & chairs set aside as we are currently the next event on
the following Tuesday.

See you on Thu.  Have a good class.

Bill Sahr