[nraosoc-yoga] class move, holiday schedule, etc

Bill Sahr bsahr at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 9 20:47:27 EST 2017

As you all know, the last class at Yoga del Sol
for this year will be November 17.  Marisa will
be off for other parts.  The studio will reopen
in January.

While Marisa is gone, Maggie & Val will serve
as substitute instructors for the NRAO yoga
classes.  Between the two of them, all classes
not cancelled for other reasons are covered.

Class move:  Thursday, December 14, to the NMT
Library, Rm 212.  That's December, not November.
A reminder will be sent when the date is closer.

Holiday schedule
I've been given the following information:
- No yoga on Thur, 11/23, Thanksgiving
- The last NRAO yoga class in 2017 is Tuesday,
   December 19th.
- The first NRAO yoga class in 2018 will be
   Tuesday, January 9th
- There will be a room move January 18, but it
   will be arranged at a later date.

OK.  That's all the information I have.  We'll
try to send out reminders for the various events.

Bill Sahr