[nraosoc-yoga] Yoga Class Information

Marie Glendenning mglenden at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 9 13:49:28 EDT 2014

To all NRAO-NM yoga class attendees,

Due to a problem that occurred before a yoga class recently, I need to
clarify these important points.

1. The NRAO-NM yoga classes are a wonderful privilege provided to the
NRAO staff by management.

2. Observatory business conducted in the Auditorium always has a higher
priority than the NRAO-NM yoga classes.

3. We will move or cancel NRAO-NM yoga classes that interfere with
scheduled or unscheduled Observatory business.

4. NRAO-NM yoga attendees will rearrange the Auditorium furniture during
the noon hour, not before or after.

5. The NRAO is funded by the National Science Foundation whose policy
states that no NRAO exercise class may be held during working hours
which for NRAO-NM are 8:00-noon and 1:00-5:00.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,

Marie