[MODEST] AstroSim 1.0

Piet Hut piet at ias.edu
Tue Jul 21 08:38:30 EDT 2009

Dear MODEST friends,

I'm forwarding below an email announcement of the release of
a software package for visualizations of N-body simulations
in the virtual world of Second Life.  This package, AstroSim,
was created by Arturo Nakasone and co-workers from NII, Tokyo
(National Institute for Informatics).  If you are interested
to hear more about this, you can contact Arturo directly, via
the information provided below, and/or attend our regular MICA
(http://www.mica-vw.org/) meetings in Second Life, an/or subscribe
to the email group for astrophysical simulations in virtual worlds,
"http://groups.google.com/group/micasimulations?hl=en"

Cheers,

Piet