[MODEST] Modest-8b - Second Announcement

Stefan Harfst harfst at science.uva.nl
Thu Jul 10 06:30:08 EDT 2008

               ***  Second Announcement  ***

                          MODEST-8b
                          =========

             * Amsterdam, September 15th to 19th *

         Multiscale Multiphysics Scientific Environment
  Towards realistic modeling of dense stellar systems in MUSE

This is the second announcement for our 5-day workshop in order to
continue the development and discuss the future of MUSE - a
Multi-scale Multi-physics Software Environment (see http://muse.li).