[MODEST] Prague IAU GA registration

Fred Rasio rasio at northwestern.edu
Tue May 9 23:33:15 EDT 2006

Just a quick reminder to those of you who plan on going to Prague
that the
early registration deadline is ** May 15 ** i.e., very soon. More
info at
http://www.astronomy2006.com/registration-information-and-rules.php

Abstracts can be submitted until June 26.

Updated programs for JD06 and JD14 (collectively MODEST-7) will be
posted
soon at
http://www.astro.northwestern.edu/IAUJD6/index.htm
http://www.astro.northwestern.edu/IAUJD14/index.htm

I have cc'd invited speakers and session chairs, who may receive this
message
twice (sorry).

Fred