[MODEST] Mail problem...

Steve McMillan steve at kepler.physics.drexel.edu
Fri Dec 1 15:09:28 EST 2006

Dear MODEST colleague,

    Some of you may have noticed that email sent to
kepler.physics.drexel.edu cannot be delivered.  That machine went down
yesterday, and is currently out of commission.  Unfortunately kepler was
the machine to which replies to my recent MODEST-7b announcement would
have been sent by default!

    Just to be on the safe side, please resend any messages you might
have sent me recently (over the past 2-3 days, say), and please send any
future messages, to

        steve at physics.drexel.edu

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks a lot!

Steve McMillan

--
Stephen L. W. McMillan, Professor of Physics, Drexel University
+1 215-895-2723, FAX +1 215-895-5934, steve at physics.drexel.edu