[MODEST] Registration for MODEST-5

Alison Sills asills at physics.mcmaster.ca
Fri May 21 12:43:28 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I'd like to draw your attention to the (very) preliminary schedule for
MODEST-5 which can now be found on the MODEST-5 web site. As you will see,
there's lots of room for discussion & collaboration, so I hope it will be
a very productive workshop for everyone. More details on the schedule will
be posted on the web site as they are settled.

Two things you might want to take note of as you plan your travel: On
Tuesday August 10th we'll have a pre-workshop party in the evening, so you
might want to plan that into your jetlag. Also, the workshop will wrap up
at noon on Saturday August 14th, and then anyone who is interested can
join us in an excursion to Niagara Falls for the afternoon & evening.
We'll be returning to Hamilton after dinner. If you are interested in
joining this trip, please let me know.

If you haven't already registered for MODEST-5 and are planning on coming,
please register by July 15, 2004.

I hope to see you all in August!

Cheers,

alison