[MODEST] Binary evolution web page

Ralph A.M.J. Wijers rwijers at astro.uva.nl
Thu Mar 6 03:26:41 EST 2003

Yes, Simon showed it to me, it is gorgeous. I feel that it would still be
helpful if it had an option to make the pics in the old Van den Heuvel
scaled style, i.e., try to show the separation in the same scale from pic
to pic, and with the center of mass always on the same vertical line,and
change scale only after a spiral-in. That illustrates
graphically the changes in the orbit and masses, which are the only things
that are not
well illustrated now. the star temperatures with colors and the many icons
for all different star types are brilliant

Ralph