[MODEST] MODEST-2 in Amsterdam on Dec 16-17

Simon Portegies Zwart spz at science.uva.nl
Thu Oct 10 02:53:49 EDT 2002

Reminder: MODEST-2 WORKSHOP
          ON THE MODELING OF DENSE STELLAR SYSTEMS

Dear MODEST researcher,

   This is the second announcement for the workshop on MOdeling DEnse
   STellar systems (December 16-17 in Amsterdam, see:
   http://www.manybody.org/modest-2.html). We have received
   many positive responses to our workshop and about two dozen people
   have registered. We can still accommodate a few extra people!

   For more information, please contact Simon Portegies Zwart
   (spz at science.uva.nl) or look at our announcement at
   http://www.manybody.org/modest-2.html

   We hope to welcome you in Amsterdam on December 16,
           Simon Portegies Zwart
           and
           Piet Hut