[Mnj] PCAL

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 15 15:46:42 EDT 2016

I have found a typo in PCAL that seems to say the the second antenna
number in each baseline was not picked up correctly for those data sets
have the "new" internal format ANTENNA1/ANTENNA2/SUBARRAY rather than
BASELINE random parameter.  I am having trouble figuring out the
consequence of this but it would seem to be fairly drastic.

Do patch your 31DEC15 versions which you can do with a MNJ now and
update your 31DEC16 versions starting in about 30 minutes.

I am shocked that I found this studying code for other reasons and no
one has reported problems.

Eric Greisen