[Mnj] MACPPC and pippin

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri May 4 15:41:47 EDT 2007

We have used pippin, a MACPPC, for our main machine in some ways for
the rsync's etc.  Since April 23, its aips araeas have been
non-functional due to a power-failure induced disk crash.  I am
attempting to rebuild it now in 31DEC07 but will probably not get
31DEC06 restored until after my vacation (i.e. after May 20).

MNJs use cvs to update text files - the main failures will be text
files installed in binary ways in this period and MACPPC binaries.
The former matter only in things like stars files which have not
changed.  No one has complained about the MACPPC binary MNJ as well.

Eric Greisen