[mmaimcal] FYI: Re: AOS Weather station locations ... DECIDED

awootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 26 09:54:33 EST 2013

Folks,

P413 is the station furthest out the SE arm, near the Jama Road. Its
location is now settled as the array reaches completion.

Dear Rodrigo, Eduardo, Joaquin

    cc: members

    After the discussion among Science team members, we agree
to put the weather station close to P413 at the UTM coordinate

     x = 634286, y = 7461559

80m south west to the P413 (see attached as a rough sketch.)

   If you need further information to continue the installation
work, please let me know.

best regards,
ryu

--