[mmaimcal] Early Science Parameters

Harvey Liszt hliszt at nrao.edu
Mon May 24 13:02:55 EDT 2010

Al-

I think the sensitivity parameters should be quoted as medians (or some
other well-defined quantity) and given as ranges across each band.  The
individual science goal summary report pages generated by the OT now
provide such summary information as a convenience, see at the top of p.
10 of the attachment (or crank up the OT ...).  When the proposal calls
were to be demi-yearly it was my intention that the values would apply
seasonally, but seasonal variations should be captured.

regards, Harvey