[mmaimcal] [Almasci] Sci IPT meeting

Harvey Liszt hliszt at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 17 09:03:40 EDT 2010

I don't know of another venue for spreading this sort of information. A
monthly telecon has the virtues of engagement and interactivity.  A
monthly summary email would have valuable information but would take a
lot of work to put down the amount of information that can be conveyed
in a one hour meeting and would probably fall on the shoulders of one
person.

regards, Harvey