[mmaimcal] Critical need at the OSF

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 2 15:39:19 EDT 2009

Richard

Ade asks if there is anyone in the NA ALMA construction (me, Jeff,
Steve, Darrel, Denis, Antonio and Stuartt) project available for the
following:

"The task is really to assist Darrel with the evaluation of the Vertex
surface vs temperature question.  It is one of two outstanding issues
blocking full acceptance of our antennas.  On a scale from 1-10 its
importance is an 11!"

The time period is from ~June 18 till July 21. I think subsets of that
time period may be possible, although help is needed for the full
period.  People with previous experience at the ATF are preferred, but
all serious offers will be considered.

The most obvious people for this are those in Santiago, but I defer to
your plans for them.  If S. hemisphere guys are fully involved, I'll try
to identify someone in this hemisphere to help.

Thanks!