[mmaimcal] Meeting

Harvey Liszt hliszt at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 13 14:10:56 EST 2009

Time????

H.

Al Wootten wrote:
> Folks,
>
> If you are off-site and with to call in, the contact number for the room is:
> Call-in instructions:434 293 7109
> Our lease has expired on CV209 and the room in Socorro.
>
> Clear skies,
> Al
> Al Wootten wrote:
>> Folks
>>
>> As you recall, MMAImCal morphed into a NAASC meeting, nominally on 2nd
>> and 4th Tuesdays of the month.  Please let us have one in CV-331 today
>> to discuss any items of interest.  I propose we might discuss any
>> further items with Boyan, who is visiting.  I'll discuss the Decadal
>> report activities so far as ALMA goes.  We may also discuss anything
>> else on our collective minds.
>>
>> Clear skies,
>> Al

Harvey S. Liszt                       work:+1 434.296.0344 fax 0278
Scientist & Spectrum Manager          home:+1 434.973.3744
National Radio Astronomy Observatory  cell:+1 434.227.6356 (+41792953708)
520 Edgemont Road                     mailto:hliszt at nrao.edu
Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475        http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~hliszt

                   "Be Kind To Radio Astronomy"
                 http://www.nrao.edu/~hliszt/RFI/