[mmaimcal] ALMA Science IPT meeting 2008-10-15 14:30 UT

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 10 15:59:06 EDT 2008

Folks,

It is time for our monthly Science IPT telecon next week.  It is also time
for clocks to move around by an hour, on different dates in different places,
so please check when 1430 UT is locally.  I believe that among our frequent
callers, Chile is the only place which will have changed by next Wednesday,
when it will be one hour ahead of EDT.

 Contact Information

    * 2008-10-15 14:30 UT
    * Note: C. Wilson points out line noise may be muted by pressing *6 which works thru the call center.
    * Duration: 1 hr
    * USA Toll Free Number: 877-874-1919
    * Toll Number: +1-203-320-9891
    * Passcode: 185064

Please send me agenda items you would like to see on the provisional agenda,
which will be posted early next week.

Have a great Columbus Day weekend (no longer an NRAO holiday, alas).