[mmaimcal] Errata 21 Apr-5 May08 Biweekly Calendar of the ALMA Project at NRAO

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon May 19 14:23:20 EDT 2008

Correction; my phasing is off; I'll never get the time!
Proposals for observing time on the Caltech Submillimeter Observatory
on Mauna Kea for the semester 1st September -31st Jan 2009 should be sent
by 31st May 2008 to T. G. Phillips, Caltech 320-47, Pasadena, CA 91125.
For further information please refer to the CSO web site at
http://www.submm.caltech.edu/cso.
The deadline for proposals to use NRAO telescopes (GBT, VLA, VLBA) is
1700 EDT Monday, 2 June 2008.