[mmaimcal] NAASC meeting tomorrow

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 4 14:33:34 EST 2008

Folks,

Owing to the NAASC meeting tomorrow, we'll hold an ImCal meeting next week, 11
March, usual time and but ER311 will be physically replaced by a facility in
ER209, to which we will move the meeting locally.  ER 311 will be converted
from a conference room into three offices; don't know why or whose.
To be discussed:
Personnel; Commissioning Scientists, postdocs etc.
ATF/OSF activities
ALMA science's needs during the next decade; Development projects
Configuration assessment; progress on design adjustments
AOB?