[mmaimcal] [Fwd: ATF extension - approved]

Alwyn Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 29 10:14:51 EDT 2008

Folks,

I forward for your information from Debra.  Science involvement in the ATF
during the extension period will be discussed, but is likely to occur at a
reduced level from the past.

Subject: ATF extension - approved
From:    "Debra Shepherd" <dshepher at aoc.nrao.edu>
Date:    Tue, July 29, 2008 8:03 am

Hi All,

We have just been notified that the ATF extension is approved by
Tetsuo et al.  From Tetsuo (this is all I know at this point so I
can't answer any questions):

> We extend the ATF activity until the end of 2008 December.
> Improved testing plan (Debra takes the lead as before, Rick M. will
> identify person to join from SE to incorporate testing of test
> procedures) and a proposal for maintenance due August 10.

Thank you all for your hard work to make the ATF such a success for
the entire project.

When Brian and I return to Socorro next week (I'm in Wisconsin, Brian
in Chile), then we will discuss implications and what we need to do to
move forward.

Cheers,
Debra

--