[mmaimcal] ImCal Meeting 2 Oct 4pm

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 2 12:15:24 EDT 2007

Folks,

There will be an mmaimcal meeting today.  We
will convene to discuss the status of the configuration and ATF.  Mark has been
working on a description of the design of the extended configurations.
Rob has worked on image simulation and with Antonio on the wiki page on
CASA simulation (but Rob will be en route to ATF).  We'll talk about the
endgame, which I think should involve a review by all of us with perhaps
some external person, of the whole configuration.