[mmaimcal] Call for support at the ATF

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 16 18:09:20 EDT 2007

Folks,

Darrel will need a hand at the ATF starting 26th March - he'll travel
here on Sunday 25th, and stay all that week.  Would someone be availsble
to help him out that week at the proto-helm of the worlds greatest
telescope?

    The main thing that week will be to refine the radiometric pointing
models - which he thinks we understand more now, but we need more data.
   There is now a makeshift planetary tracking program, which works
quite well but needs additionaL testing. Hopefully later in that week
we'll also be trying some more interferometry.

    Who can volunteer to go to the ATF for the week of 26 March?