[mmaimcal] VxRSI antenna support

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 4 17:38:34 EDT 2007

Folks,

The first, VxRSI, antenna in Chile now is in advanced stages of assembly.  Soon
we will have our opportunity to greet this first ALMA production antenna and
to begin its evaluation.

Beginning mid-August until mid-September, the NA antenna `I'PT will need
our support leading to handover of the antenna to AIV.  This will involve
holography and OPT testing of the antenna.

I'll bring this subject up for comments at the NAASC meeting on Weds; we
will discuss it again next Tuesday at the MMAImCal meeting.