[mmaimcal] Monthly meeting Weds 18 July at 1430UT

Alwyn Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 13 14:50:17 EDT 2007

Folks,

The monthly science ipt telecon will proceed as scheduled at 1430 UT this
Wednesday.

An agenda will be forthcoming shortly.

The ALMA Board has issued a chasge to the ASAC for response at its 30-31
October meeting in Santiago.  We will discuss our support of their
deliberations.  Informally, they are:

    *  Software status for early science. review recommendations of the
recent software review and schedule.
    * Revisit charge from Apr2007 on correlator requirements. Focus on
Early science, which modes enable majority of science? What other
capabilities are important?
    * Review calibration plan in conjunction with AIV and CSV activities.