[mmaimcal] New European ALMA Project Scientist appointed message of H Rykaczewski

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 22 14:16:20 EST 2007

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:16:32 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

It is my great pleasure to inform you that Dr. Leonardo Testi will join
ESO on 1 May 2007 and take up the position of European ALMA Project
Scientist. As many of you may know, Leonardo is already deeply involved
in the ALMA project since several years.

Leonardo is currently an appointed member of the ESO Scientific
Technical Committee, the ALMA Scientific Advisory Committee and Chairperson of
the European ALMA Scientific Advisory Committee.

I look very much forward to collaborate even more intensively with
Leonardo.

Best regards.

Hans Rykaczewski
ALMA/EU Project Manager