[mmaimcal] Meeting today

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 13 12:00:27 EST 2007

Folks,

Please let us meet today.  We will discuss a number of items which I'll
put on an agenda soon:  sideband suppression in double sideband receivers,
weather stations and configuration, CASA tests, the operations review
(if there is anyone not going who wants to know what is up with it), and
the PSI review.

In the future, the mmaimcal meeting will meet only on the 2nd and 4th
Tuesdays, the NAASC meeting sufficing for communication durint the 1st
week and the global Science IPT meeting for the 3rd week.