[mmaimcal] Draft initial response to B7 sideband gain relaxation request

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 24 10:05:59 EDT 2007

Hola Stephane

Thanks for your comments.  We had a discussion yesterday and I think we are
converging on a plan along the lines of that which you have proposed.
We have some work to do to get there though...
We need to define precisely the clever sideband retrieval scheme.
We need to define the smearing scheme and understand its instrumental and
observing consequences.

Cieux clairs,
Al
Al Wootten
Interim Project Scientist
ALMA, 40 El Golf, Piso 18
Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
(434)-296-0329 voice             (434)-242-4713 cell