[mmaimcal] Draft initial response to B7 sideband gain relaxation request

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 23 14:25:58 EDT 2007

Folks

Let's discuss this at 3pm in the small conference room in the NAASC,
those of us in CV.  If others with to join, please let me know and I'll
turn on the phone.  There is an IPT leads telecon tomorrow morning to
discuss this topic at about 1130 am EDT.

I an eager to hear your reactions.  We have been instructed to approve
this CRE by the PM but I think we should quantify the toll this will
take on project science.