[mmaimcal] Today's agenda

Alwyn Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 18 10:30:30 EDT 2007

Folks,

This morning I added a few items of interest to the agenda.

* A final list of pad positions for the ALMA configuration.  Holdaway and
Conway have agreed with these.  We will use this configuration set for all
future simulations.

* A list of proposed change requests to specifications for Band 7.  These
have not been placed in the proper place on edm so I put them under
science for now so that we can all view them.  Our response to similar
requests for B9 is posted under CRE 166 on edm for your perusal (it is
linked).  As you may recall, members of the science ipt were not invited
to the B7 review, despite our requests; this has left us with a lack of in
depth knowledge of this band.  The text of the CRE is quite
straightforward however, and the material which was input for the review
and for the report of the B7 review committee is available on edm (under
active reviews).  I'm unsure of the location of the report just now on
edm; I'll circulate it if I cannot find it.  It is document number
FEND-40.02.07.00-045-A-REP