[mmaimcal] Re: Extension of URSI Boulder Abstract submission.

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Sep 19 15:16:05 EDT 2005

Folks

Thanks to Mark and Crystal for agreeing to give URSI talks:

Fast Switching talk (extended to deal with its co-working with WVR)
in New Interferometric Calibration Techniques - Mark Holdaway

Challenges and New Algorithms for Interferometric Imaging
ALMA Imaging talk - Crystal Brogan

The deadline for abstracts has been extended (see below).